Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Baby Updates...

On Sunday, I went to go see the babies...the eej and baby Neela....Elijah has grown up a lot. I think most of his weight is contained in his cheeks. He had just had a bath and was a wittle bit cwanky...so I sang to him "It's ok, it's Ok, it's gonna be okay. It's ok, it's ok, it's oooooooo kaaaaaaay." I thought it was a pretty snazzy tune...and the eej did too. It calmed him down and he closed his eyes. I kept singing, assuming that he was enjoying the tune....but then very slowly....his little hand made its way to his ear...and his pointer finger slipped dow inside....HE WAS PLUGGING HIS EAR!!!...One month old, and he's already a smart alec like his mother!
Neela is a beautiful little girl. She has the most beautiful eyes and eyelashes. She's just a little doll...
Last but not least, baby Leah is growing so fast. She was recently visited by her cousin JP, who looks like quite the giant next to her. I'm sure he was giving her all sorts of great advice...like what chips taste the best. ;)

No comments: