Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Today's Matt's first day of work, and I'm anxiously awaiting news of how it went. I'm sure it was fine...since it was just Day 1 of training. He thoroughly enjoyed our first weekend apart. While I attended Easter service alone, went to lunch with the maternal unit, and came home to clean...He went to visit one of his childhood friend's in Tampa. The friend just so happens to be in flight school. So, Matt got to fly with the friend to Daytona Beach. Sounds like he's having a rough time without me, eh?? He called me from the beach...and I could hear the wind whipping through his hair...err...I mean, I could hear the wind whipping. =)
Matt and DJ (not his real name, but I can't try to pronounce it. ;)

The coast...

The itty bitty plane....

He also sent me a few pictures of our trip to Florida...

My uncle, Cousin Ansley, and Aunt....we stopped in to pay visit when we drove through Houston


Sunrise in Beaumont, Tx

The lovely city of New OrleansI went along on the trip to help Matt drive. But, instead, I slept...waking up only long enough to take pictures of the states we were crossing..and then falling back asleep again.

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

i hope matt had a good first day! and great pix!!:)