Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Last Supper...

The last supper at Buffalo Wild Wings on I-40 and Rockwell, that is. Tuesday night is our favorite night of the week because it's "Wing Tuesday." So, Matt and I decided it was a great night for a celebratory dinner.

What are we celebrating? That's a great question...Well, for one, we've survived our first six months of marriage. Time definitely flies. I can't believe it's been half a year!!! This six months has brought about a lot of changes for us. It's funny how life works. There was a time when my life was so monotonous...and I craved change. And now, I've been dealing with one change after another.

Which brings me to our 2nd reason for celebrating....Matt got a job!...In Orlando, Florida. It's a great opportunity for him...and I am quite sure he's going to do great in the new position. So, after 23 years, I'm moving out of Oklahoma City.

It's bittersweet really. There's a lot of people and things that I will miss. I'm excited about all the opportunites we'll have in Florida...but also a little nervous. But then I think about my parents, who moved to another country! ...and I know that we can handle this.

I'll be in OKC for a few months...until Matt gets acclamated to his new career and environment. But, by the time the summer rolls around...I'll be in sunny, Florida...and not just on vacation.

4 comments:

kovoor36 said...

wooohooo! congrats to both of you! it will be a huge step for both of you!! good luck with it all!

happy roy said...

congrats to matt! i'm sure the next few months will be full of upheaval, but just think about how exciting your future is! also, won't being in orlando bring you closer to your sister and bf?

Anonymous said...

aww man, that sucks so bad that u guys r gonna be leaving! But i know God has grt plans for the both of u :) and yes, since ur bf lives there, it will be good for u and her!!! Okay, well i love u both n i pray for all the best :)

Anonymous said...

oh sorry, that last comment was from me, Ajith!