Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm finally back from my hellacious road trip to Florida. Matt and I left OKC Friday night, stopped in Houston on Saturday, and were back on the road to Florida early Sunday morning. We had very little sleep, but lots of caffeine to keep us going. I have lots of pictures that I took of the various states we drove through, but alas...they're in Matt's camera, and he's no longer with me in OKC. I'll post them just as soon as he emails them to me.

Life without Matt is very quiet. The house is very empty and Moussey keeps waiting by the door for Daddy to come home. We will all have to be strong for a few months until I make the transition over...it's one that I know I can get used to. The weather in Florida is just glorious and since I'm solar-powered, that works out well. ;) Plus being around my sister and fam and BF and Matty has its perks. ;) And, I simply can't wait until the new baby is finally here...It will be lots of fun to live close enough to hold and spoil him/her.

Anyway, I hadn't posted in a long while because I was falling behind in keeping up with my ever-changing life. But, I think I've finally gotten to a place where things have slowed down enough to catch my breath and post a blog. ;)

2 comments:

blissfullykrissy said...

glad you made it back safely sushi.

kovoor36 said...

glad you had a good/safe trip, though im sure it tired you out! how abt rewatching all the lost episodes to keep you company??? i know they are driving me bonkers!!:)