Thursday, August 14, 2008

She's here...she's here...she's here!!!

After a long night of waiting at the hospital...Madison decided to show up at 7:30 this morning. She has all 10 fingers and all 10 edible lil' toes...and she's absolutely precious! I'll let you see for yourself!!....

Isn't she a doll? I think she's a smiler like her Momma...because she was smiling so much while we all held her! I'm sure she will be gracing my blog...and her daddy's...and her own...with a lotttttt more pictures in the days to come! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful :) I'm so happy for them!

Anonymous said...

aww :) SHE IS! Congratulations Sonia & Dains!! :) I am so happy for you guys =) She is beautiful!

kovoor36 said...

congrats to sonia and dains!!! looking fwd to seeing many many pix of madison!!:)

Staicy said...

poo...im so jealous u get to see her whenever u want...take tons of pics!!...she is such a cutie pie!!