Monday, August 25, 2008

Shout out of the day goes to............
Miss Sheryl Jenkins James Jacob. Sheryl to me is like the itch you can't scratch...the fly that's too fast to swat...the annoying little sister I never asked for but somehow inherited. Now, that seems a bit harsh...I know. But that's just the dynamics of our relationship. The harsher I am, the more she likes me!
People who don't know us....hear us conversating and are apalled by how brash we are to each other. People who do know us just laugh.
Happy Birthday, Shrekky....If I was still in town...I'd make you some of your favorite brownies....(although I'm sure you'd call me a few hours later to tell me they gave you gas.) Enjoy your day....I'll see you in Sunny, Fl soon!

3 comments:

kovoor36 said...

happy bday sheryl!!:)

Anonymous said...

lol...thanks sue...i'll eat your gas-sy brownies in o-town next week!

Anonymous said...

Its Sherika Alize Jenkins James.

Happy Bday Sherika. See you soon.

DM