Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm ashamed....

It's been an unexcusably long time since I've blogged. I'm actually at my BF's house right now, and Matty locked me in the room and told me that I can't come out until I write a post....so here I am.

Life's been busy...my sister and I have embarked upon a new project which is eating up most of my time. In due time, I'll share it with the rest of blogosphere, but currently it's still under construction. =)

Last week...Sheryl, Sujith, and Elijah came to visit. We had a great time at the beach...Elijah has grown up to be such a delightful, happy little baby boy....and he's quite edible too.

See?? What did I tell ya?? I guess his mom ain't half bad either. ;) It was nice to have friends from home with us after 4 long months! We all went out to Daytona Beach, where Sujith was able to do something he's wanted to do his whole life....jet ski! Speaking of Sujith...he's the newest blogger in the blogosphere...Check him out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are alive! I was beginning to wonder if Gustav carried you away;)Can't wait to hear what the new adventure you and your sis have decided to do. Keep writing the BOC crew checks all the time for updates! Hope all is well.

Shelley

kovoor36 said...

very cute pic!! glad you are getting to spend time with your loveys!! just post some pix from time to time, ill excuse no new words or profil shout outs in the meantime!!:P