Friday, September 19, 2008

Live Blogging from West Palm Beach...

Word of the day: misprize \mis-PRYZ\, transitive verb:1. To hold in contempt.2. To undervalue.
Sentence: Taking off my Oklahoma State tag and replacing it with the Sunshine State tag made me realize that I misprised my hometown...and maybe it ain't so bad, afterall.

Hello Blogosphere. I am alive. (And no, Shelleybelley...Gustav did not carry me away. ;) I wanted to blog all week...but I didn't seem to have the time to make it to the computer write...this is partially because mine and my sister's "secret project" and partially because I've been spending lot of my spare time catching up on watching TV. Oh TV, how I've missed thee!!

Last Monday, September 15th, was my FIRST anniversary!! Time fliesss. Matt and I have survived our first year full of lots and lots of changes!! Unfortunately, I had work...and he was off, so we were unable to celebrate. But luckily...I have an awesome brother-in-law,..who so graciously let us use his time share...so we took a few days off of work to come hang out at Marriott's Ocean Pointe in West Palm Beach!! It's beautiful and relaxing...and so nice to chillax with NOTHING to do for few days. I'm sure curious minds are wondering what we got each other for our first anniversary....

Well, I got him a remote control airplane and helicopter. In fact, I'm hearing the whirring of helicopter blades as I type. And I can't help but crack up because I see him trying to the plane, but it keeps crashing....into the floor and into his face. Too funny.... Ever the romantic...(not) Matt got me....ehh, he's waiting for me to pick out the gift. I've got my eye on Bare Minerals make up these days. =)

Other than all that jazz....I'm liking my job lots better. I finally feel like I somewhat have friends. I mean, maybe I don't go to lunch with anyone...but...I talk to people. And this week...some of the girls actually dubbed me with a nickname....I think that means I'm officially "in" now!!! In case you're wondering...my nickname is Suzie Su....kinda like Lucy Lu...but not. ;)

Welp folks....that's all for today...perhps I will write more tomorrow. Maybe now that I'm stress-free livin' for a few days...I'll be on a roll!!!

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

happy bleated anniversary!! and woohoo for things getting better at work and im glad you are into blogging again, but enjoy your vacay with your husband too!!

Anonymous said...

Wow a year already...time really does fly! Happy anniversary enjoy your trip!

Shelley