Friday, May 28, 2010

What better way to discuss Fashion Friday...then to talk about Sex and the City 2. My friend the Furball and I went to go see it on opening night! She was the one who introduced me to the show a few years ago...(which I instantly fell in love with) so it made it extra special to see it with her.

It was such a good movie!!!!!! Much better than the first one! And the fashion??? Fuh-get about it!! Let's take a looksie, shall we? I wish you could see Miranda's dress better. It was super cute, and she looked really great in this movie. I think her style is themost practical...it's not hoochie-ish like Samantha's, out there like Carrie's, or proper like Charlotte's. Although I did love Carrie's dress in this scene and her hair! Just gorgeous. But the lovely lady did look a little aged in this movie. I saw lots of wrinkles that I never noticed before.

I love Charlotte's dress in this scene!

Carrie wasn't sporting her "carrie" necklace in this movie. Instead, she wore this clover necklace quite a bit! I was pretty much feening over all of their accessories...especially their cocktail rings!! Look at Miranda's earrings! Fabulous.



This was my favorite outfit of the entire movie. Not sure if I'd ever wear a fluffy, gorgeous skirt to a street market. But hey, that's Carrie Bradshaw for ya!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

she does look old doesn't she? she works out too much! that's why :) i haven't seen the movie yet! Sunday eve with 4 girls! Can't wait :D

Unknown said...

now that i watched the movie, i had to come back and comment :) Jewelry was my fave! especially the moon necklace Carrie wore for dinner wit Aidan and the black diamond ring.. my goodness!!! oooohh and the shoes! *drool* Wouldn't it be so much fun to have someone dress you up and do make up, then let you hang out with your girlfriends!!

Adiya said...

The was great. I agree, it was much better than the 1st one-funnier too. But there wasn't a serious story line, they were all just dealing.

I loved the fashion too, but Carrie's was pretty outrageous- he wide skirt and freaky straw hats. Also, who goes to markets in stiletto heels?? lol

- said...

It was so much more light hearted than the first one.

The play on words Samantha does with Laurence of Arabia is amazing!

Marissa said...

update pleasee!

Marissa said...

update pleasee!