Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hersdays...

So, I decided to make Thursdays...Hersdays...inspired by my friend Girly Merly...who is a true fashionista! I've been trying to get her to commit to writing her own blog about all her knowledge about hair, make-up, fashion, and nails...but, she's just a tad busy with a little thing called a dissertation.  That's right, folks...she's got beauty and brains.  So until she's up and running with her own blog, I've dedicated Thursdays on my blog to her!  So I can share the knowledge she shares with me with you!  And by the way, she has no clue I'm doing this...yet!  So, until I break it to her that she will be my Hersday contributor...let me share one of her passions...NAILS.

On any given day, when I go to her house and she's trying to relax, I see her painting her nails.  This is mind boggling to me because this is not my definition of relaxing unless someone's doing it for me.  But, by the time Girly Merly's done...it looks like her nails were professionally "did."...And we're talking complex patterns and true artistry folks...not just some plain ol' red polish.  I snuck on Pinterest to show you some nails that inspire her!
Next week, folks...it will be the real deal herself with a fun and funky post all about fashion...(I hope) so stayed tuned!

No comments: