Tuesday, September 25, 2012

TV Tuesday

Those of you who know me know that I loveeee reality TV.  A few months ago, I moved into my new house, and  I decided it would be financially wise to cut a few of my cable channels...so, no more Kardashians, Joisey Shore, Mob Wives or any of the other craziness that I used to obsess over.  Thankfully the Bachelor/Bachelorette is on primetime TV, so it hasn't been ripped out of my life! 

So now that smut TV is gone, I've been forced to watch a lot of prime time TV, the cooking channels, NatGeo, and HGTV. 

Currently, I'm obsessed with:

The Voice...Hellllooo Adam Levine!!  Adam's not the only reason I watch...I am a sucker for watching people lay it all out to make their dreams come true. For some reason, I find myself crying every time I watch it!!  There are tons of talented people this season, but of course, I'm rooting for Benjy Kuriakose!  Gotta support my fellow Malayalee!

Go On...I've always loved Mathew Perry on Friends.  I think he's done other shows since, but I never got into them.  I half-heartedly watched this show, but fell in love with it.  If you haven't watched it...give it a try...the story line is really interesting.  It's about a recent widower who is also a radio personality...His boss makes him join a grief group and he hates every minute of it...until he forges relationships with the people in the group!

That's it for now folks....my oven's beeping...which means my baked chicken and seasoned cauliflower is ready for eatin!  Until next time...

 

No comments: