Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Way Back Wednesday...

It worked out perfectly that September 26th fell on "Way Back Wednesday"...because I had these great picture to share of my dad...and it just so happens that today would have been his 70th birthday. My dad only had 44 birthdays in this world before he went to be with Jesus in Heaven. A part of me feels jipped....for him and myself. Jipped for him...because he struggled his whole life, and it was cut short just when he thought the struggle was over. Jipped for me because I was only allowed to have this amazing person in my life for twelve years. Sometimes it hurts too much to imagine what life would be like if he were still here. I try to stop myself when I start wondering. But today...I can't help it. I find myself thinking about the amazing party I would have thrown for him...wondering how he would have looked with gray hair....and remembering the joy he brought to our family...
 
My dad and sister in 1971 ( I think)  
 Me and my dad in 1980. 
 


No comments: