Thursday, September 27, 2007

As requested...more pics

The following pictures are courtesy niki and jerry...they captured details
This is my favorite picture of the reception decor so far!! nik and me...we met for the first time at my rehearsal...but it felt like i was just seeing my old friend again. i was so happy she was a part of our day!
me being my usual silly self at rehearsal dinner with CCL
post wedding festivities with my cousins and Matt's cousins
post wedding festivities with the Kanjap crew...
pre-wedding with my brother-in-law, shep
the program
my boquet
me lookin' a little surprised about somethin'
lisa, lisa, and suet
billy and sunu
Sue giving her hilarious speech

sue and derrick
beena and shep
CCL and cousin Abe
Jaya, Jayden, Giby, and Jeevan
the church
me and Maddy
cupcake boxes!

the cake table
jess, neesha, and lisa

Jerry and lisa
parents to be, Mikey and Jessy

Me, Matt and the boys
I'm tired of wedding pics...how about you guys?

6 comments:

kovoor36 said...

not yet!!

Anonymous said...

sue, i am very happy for you and matt! congratulations and wish you guys a blessed and prosperous life before you. everything looked gorgeous esp you!

Anonymous said...

Let's see more pics of the honeymoon...at least the tame ones!:)

cookiemonsta said...

you didn't tell me how you liked the decor in the hotel room =) We worked hard! Sangeetha, Cybil, Cheryl, Jess and I had the most intriguing conversation in that room.. hehe

i am glad you liked the pics I took =)

It truly did feel like i've known you all my life!

Forgot to tell you that there was a bit of catastrophe w/ the tulle by the cake decor. Ruby and I fixed it up last min. *phew*

Some of my fave moments:
- meeting all the Okies... OFCOURSE!
- hugging dains and him asking me "have we met before?" I felt like i knew just about everyone.
-Seeing you walk down that aisle and making you smile w/ me yellingout SMILE!
- Abe's dad did such a gr8 job w/ the service. I cried during his speech and the powerpoint slide @ the reception.
- your dinner rehearsal food was just OFF THE HOOK!
- hugging and squeezing Kris like there's no tomorrow =) hehe

cookiemonsta said...

oooh and billy made me laugh out so loud.. he is HILARIOUS!!

Anonymous said...

No way! Keep the pics coming. Would love to see some pics from FL as well. God bless u guys!