Tuesday, September 04, 2007

He's Here....

As I welcomed someone who will help me begin a new phase of life, I had to say goodbye to someone who stuck by me through out my "single" phase of life. Exactly 2 days after Matt arrived to Okc, Sunu left Okc and moved to begin a new career in Dallas. She says I'll be okay since I have Matt now...but, girl friends can never be replaced...and no matter what she might think, she is missed.

Although the weekend was filled with lots of wedding to-do's, Matt and I were able to have a bit of fun as well. I showed him around town and introduced him to a few friends...and I tried to get him acclamated to his new surroundings. We had our engagement photo shoot downtown...and afterwards, he asked to see the bombing memorial.
So, I've gotten a lot of questions about "how does it feel?" It's very strange...it feels like we haven't been on 2 separate continents for the past 8 months...it feels like we've always been right here...together. The normally socially akward Sue...feels very comfortable and at home...even with a boy invading her space and her apartment. I think we'll be just fine!! 10 more days....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt. this is Ben John.
We'll meet soon. hope you like OKC.
I don't, thats why Im moving to where your from :)
see you on the 15th.

kovoor36 said...

im so happy you have been reunited with your love!! i also was wondering what the background was to one of your pix, now i know its the memorial. good luck with the rest of the wedding plans and wow, 10 more days!! woohoo! and good luck to sunu in dallas:)

Anonymous said...

Very happy that you two are united at last! Get Matt to smile!!!

Scorps1027 said...

i'm glad to see you're complete with matt here but it's sad that sunu left. you're right, a good gf can never be replaced!

10 more days! woo hoo!!! now you just gotta get that pesky wedding out of the way before your life goes on;)

Unknown said...

Hey Matt, just wanted 2 say welcome...glad u'r here n that Sue is smiling BIGGER than I've ever seen..hehe =) But g'luck with everything n I'll see ya on the 15th as well. Blessings 2 the both of u..=)

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt!!!! Welcome to the stateS:)
sue - how cuuuute! your guy is here;) and i cannot believe ur gettin married soon!
10 MORE DAYS!

sunuuuu - i had no idea she was moving to dallas! gooodness i'm so outta the loop everywhere.