Friday, September 28, 2007

The weather is absolute perfection here in Oklahoma City...I hope it will only continue throughout the rest of the weekend. This is our first weekend home after the wedding...I wish I had something fun and exciting planned but, it looks like the weekend will be filled with work, work, work. The Moussemeister seemed to have caught a bug or two or 20 million at the kennel. So, I have to take her to get de-bugged...do the dreaded laundry...bleh!...and go through all our presents and return the doubles.

People told me I'd be bored after the wedding...but this really hasn't been the case...I've been on the go since we've gotten back from Miami....there's so much to do in order to officially become Susan Thomas. The name still hasn't grown on me. I automatically relate it to my favorite double cousin SusanTee. But, I guess in time...I'll get used to it.

Speaking of favorite double cousin's....Matt and I decided to spend next weekend in San Antonio visiting SusanTee and her family. It will also be my birthday weekend...so I'm eagerly anticipating the German Chocolate Cake she's going to be bake me!! Did you read that Sue?? German. Chocolate!! The only dilemmas I have are.....
Who's gonna watch Mousse?
and...How long will this trip take us since OU Texas weekend festivities also begin next Friday night? As soon as I figure those two things out...maybe I can get more excited about the trip!

Until then...I'll concentrate on bugs, laundry, and bed bath. =/

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

wow you are on a roll. i still have some double gifts sitting at my parents house to return. i wonder if i still cna after all this time! and i totally feel your pain on the name change bit. what a long arduous process!! i tried to get toby to chnag his to mine, but no dice. i barely refer to myself as the mrs, so im not really used to it either!

Anonymous said...

I didn't change my name till I got pregnant with Chris because I liked my maiden name better than the married name (lol).