Wednesday, September 12, 2007

News from the Wedding Headquarters...

I haven't forgotten you, rat racers. I know that just because I'm getting married doesn't mean that you all still don't have needs...I understand the importance of having a time-suck during the 8 hour day. And I'm doing my best to still meet your needs despite my busy schedule!! I had pictures to post and posts to write, but Matt's been trying to clean out my computer and free up some space...but it ended up messing it up for a few days. So that's why I've been MIA.

I'll post pictures, as soon as possible...but until then...I will give you an update post. How's that?

My hair is officially fixed! She put some brown dye over the copper penny dye and guess what color it created? Black Cherry. Yes, the color I wanted in the first place!!

I still don't have my dress yet, but never fear...I'll get it on Thursday, and I'm not freaking out about it at all. I actually feel confident that it will be exactly what I want and fit the way I want...so no worries!

I had a minor catastrophe the other day...I just HAPPENED to call Men's Warehouse to see if the tux the Groomsmen ordered for Matt had a white tie and vest or an ivory tie and vest. Turns out it was a YELLOW tie and vest. My heart stopped briefly but after a few phone calls, the situation was rectified. He's now wearing an ivory tie and vest to match me. =)

In other news, Mousse is being extremely neglected...and she's not been too happy about that. I'm gone from morning till night doing errands and I have no time to take her on our long walks. Thursday I have to drop her off at the kennel for the next 10 days. I know I'll cry because she will be so sad. I'm going to take her bed, her toys, and her food...and hope she'll be ok.

Well, that's it for now...tonight my sister, BF and Sunu all come into town. I can't wait! I'll try to write more tomorrow night when my insomnia kicks in! Until then...buh-bye!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:)
i dunno what that reads but thats the sound coming out of my mouth right now;) how exciting sue!
i canNOT WAIT to see pics that ppl will be posting from ur wedding;) tell someone we want pics of ALL the details from the reception too ;)

kovoor36 said...

so excited for you sue!! and im glad your hair is exactly what you wanted!!!! ill be hanging on for pix from everyone too!!:)

cookiemonsta said...

i am soo excited!!! Jaic.. i'll take pics :)

Ji-Ji... said...

I'm so happy for you Sue! You deserve it.. I can't wait to see pics Niki :)

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful wedding day!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sue! Can't wait to see the pics!