Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm Ba-ack...

I'm back, guys...back to reality! I know you guys are ready to see pics...so I won't waste any more time...Here ya go!
Matt eatin' sushi for the first time in Orlando! Now he loves Ichiban just as much as the rest of us. with Matty and Sonia
me and BF and our twinkie watches.
me, Aaron, and my sis
After the near death experience on the canoe
I sat like this..motionless throughout the whole canoe ride. There were real gators in there!! Some wild woman was screaming at the top of her lungs that she wanted to go back to shore. Ok...so maybe she was me!
Matt on South Beach
in the Florida Sun...
Sand art...
Matt with Cousin Benji and Cousin "I guess"
My favorite picture of the boys.
Matty's artistic shot
I smiled enough for the both of us.

My family...
My Moh's and his Best men
Matt with the lovely ladies

My BF
Fun with balloons...
Head table centerpiece


The Shepherds

So that gives you a glimpse into the past 2 weeks....More pictures to come!




































































7 comments:

Scorps1027 said...

everything looks wonderful! i hope you're enjoying married life:) i like your hair color a lot, btw!

kovoor36 said...

great pix! cant wait to see more!!:)

cookiemonsta said...

yay! u r back :) Aaron is such a cutie btw.
All pics are really nice. I am so glad I got to witness all of this :)

Anonymous said...

congratulations sue! you look great! i wish you and matt a lifetime of happiness!

Anonymous said...

congratulations sue! wishing u and matt a very happy life together! cant wait to see more pics :)

take care
a friendly lurker

Anonymous said...

WOW! Everything looks really good Sue. God Bless You and Matt.

Anonymous said...

Wish you and Matt all the best! Let's see some more pics!