Friday, February 08, 2008

Ahhh Friday....

I have to talk about last night's new episode of LOST. I thought it was even better than the season premier!...very informative. After cussing and discussing with my fellow LOST fans, I have a few theories to share about the show. If you're not a fan, just skip this paragraph. =) I think that John Locke is one of the Oceanic 6. In fact, I think he is the one in the coffin, that Jack goes to see the season finale. The reason I think this is because he is the only one that would have no friends or family that would attend his funeral. Also, Kate was very indifferent when Jack asked her why she didn't come to the funeral. I don't see Kate acting that way about anyone else. It's clear that she's not a big fan of Locke. Also, could it be that Ben's "man" on the freighter is Michael??????? Just my theories...what do YOU think?

Once again, I have no plans for the weekend. I have a house that has been neglected for the past few weeks since I've been sick, so it's definitely time to catch up on some much needed house work. OKC will be having the annual Affair of the Heart this weekend. It's a huge craft fair with all the hand-made goodies you can think of. I'm thinking this isn't the type of thing that Matt would enjoy going to, so I might just have to go alone. =/

Have a great weekend all!

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

oooh michael being on the freighter.... thats interesting... and i think its either locke or michael in the coffin. maybe ben. oh boy, looking fwd to the last 6 episodes!! have a great weekend!!