Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas in OKC

My mom's house...Christmas morning. It looks so pretty when it's snow-capped!Marissa opening presents....she's looking more and more like a teenager. It's painful!

Andrew opening his scooter. It was proclaimed the best Christmas present this year. My head swelled a bit about that.
All Andrew really wanted for Christmas was his two front teeth.
With their granny
The kids and my cuzzies...snowman building 101.
Finished product. Cute, isn't he?
Us with the snowman...he stole my hat. (I love how Moussey sat like a good girl)
Kids and their cuzzies
Hannah...another one who is getting too painfully close to teenagehood
Haley...so sweet and cute...I wish I could stick her in my pocket!
Kaleb...future model for sure. Check out the dimples and his collar! ha!

No comments: