Friday, December 04, 2009

I recieved a call today on my cell...no number, no info...just said "incoming call." When I picked it up, the person said, (in a very professional voice), "May I speak to Susan?" My automatic response was, "this is Susan." That response literally took one second to come from my mouth...but in that one second of time, my brain worked over time to figure out who the caller might be. Initially, I thought it was from India...but the voice sounded American. Maybe it was a credit card collector...but wait...I have no credit card. Maybe they were going to offer me a credit card...doubtful...A real estate agent that I had contacted weeks ago? Perhaps...orrr was it church that I had recently sent my resume to?? Maybe they were calling me in for an interview. But, just as my hopes soared, they came crashing down when I heard giggling....

It was Sheryl. She was trying to convince me she was Ellen Degeneres, calling live from her show. Needless to say, she needs to brush up on her prank calling skills, and I need to be less imaginitive I guess. =/ People always tell me I have an overactive imagination. I guess they're right...

2 comments:

Staicy said...

leave it to snigs!

BF said...

funny!
I love it that you're blogging often now.