Friday, February 12, 2010


TGIF! It's been a busy work week! I'm especially looking forward to this weekend since it's a 3 day! God bless President's Day! It's Valentine's weekend...and I'm curious as to what (few) readers (I have left) are doing this to celebrate?

I celebrated a little early and made Matt chocolate covered strawberries last night since he's a chocolate fiend. Unlike me, he's not into cards and all that jazz...so I thought I'd do something I knew he'd really enjoy and appreciate.

Tonight...I'm going to see "Valentine's Day" with Furball. I'm thinking the theater will be packed since it's opening night.

Tomorrow...we are going on a double date with the Mathews. They arranged an awesome dinner for us at the finest hotel in the city....I will be sure to take lots of pictures!

Valentine's Day will be spent at church, my first bible study with the new church later in the afternoon, and then....no plans for the evening. Probably just a little maxin' and relaxin'...and enjoying the fact that I have NO WORK Monday!

PS. If you're reading this, Terry....HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

enjoy valentines day wkend!!:)