Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Eve dinner at the "fancy pants" restarant was really nice. I wanted to take more pictures at the hotel, but apparently security didn't want us to since we weren't staying there. Minor technacality..sheesh! But never fear...I did have a chance to take a few. Here are a few of my favorites...
The MathewsDelish carrot cake...
Me and Matt...since we didn't get a chance to take pics at the hotel...we had to settle fo the CRV....equally gorgeous photo op spot. ;) In other news, I went a little accessory-crazy this weekend. I couldn't help it...I found cute stuff for great prices! I thought I'd share my finds...

Silver Necklace, Forever 21, 4 bucks and change
Earrings, Forever 21, 3 bucks and changeI think purple might be my new favorite color.
This beaded necklace? $1 Jewlery Galore...for a DOLLAR!
a ring to match $2
Last but not least...55 words of fiction:
I'm fully aware that there is an office policy against dating the boss. But, I would gladly give up
my position as Mark's assistant to take on the new role as his significant other. He wasn't much older than me, the owner of an up and coming ad agency, well built, and extremely good looking.

1 comment:

Staicy said...

ur vday pics look great sue - i still cant believe shines is married!!! and i love the new jewels :)