Monday, February 22, 2010

The weekend went by in a blur. And now, I'm having a bit of trouble falling asleep...so I turned on my current favorite song, "Gravity" by Sarah Bareillis and thought I'd write a quick post before I force myself to go to sleep. (I know I'll be paying for this in the morning!) The weekend was a lovely one. BF came home on Friday and brought lil' maddicakes with her. I pretty much hung out with them all weekend and look forward to a few more days with them before they head back to sunny, Florida. Madison's grown leaps and bounds! She does the funniest little things and gives the sweetest hugs. Ugh...parting is definitely going to be such sweet sorrow. =/
No 55 words of fiction today...I have a special anonymous guest writer who promised that he'd be posting this week's 55. I think I might be closer to solving the mystery of who this anonymous poster is. (thanks to a few of his hints)
I leave you with a picture of Moussey on Valentine's Day. She's a very festive girl...she loves when I get her holiday scarves! For those of you wondering...she's mellowed out a lot with age. Nowadays...her favorite things to do are sleep, snuggle, and eat...although she does love running outside and playing as well. Her old nicknames like...Moussolini and Moussipher no longer fit her personality. These days...she's just as sweet as chocolate! ;)

1 comment:

Staicy said...

aww..ur so lucky you got to see maddi!! i love the scarf you put on mousse and i couldnt stop laughing at the name moussipher!! HAHAHA!!!!