Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Look Who's 5!

Happy belated 5th birthday to Suevee blog. I can't believe it's been five years since I started writing here. I spent some time last night going back in time and reading a few of my old posts...some had me cracking up as I remembered my crazy day to day antics and some had me thoroughly depressed as I remembered being the disgruntled employee of the "BC" looking for the perfect career opportunity and Mr. Right.

My cousin, Alex once commented on one of my posts...compairing it to the show Seinfeld...a blog about nothing! I have to agree. Although it's been severly neglected in recent years...and grueling at times to write a blogworthy post...I hope to keep it going so I have something to look back on in 2015. (2015? That sounds so futuristic!)

I know that I don't have the readership I had back in the day...there are very few people who come here and know who CCL and MU are...but to those of you who have stuck with me since the beginning....You must be easily entertained!!! ;)

Happy Birthday dear Bloggie...Happy Birthday to YOU!

7 comments:

afterthoughts26 said...

happy 5 sue's blog! i always enjoy visiting, keep the entries coming :-)

Staicy said...

I for one am so happy you still have this blog! :)

kovoor36 said...

happy birthday bloggie!!im still around:)

Staicy said...

high time for an update!!

Marissa said...

Yes it is time for an update :)

Unknown said...

Keep writing sue! i check it :D

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.