Thursday, November 15, 2012

I work at a place where a lot of young, college grads work.  The girls are really fashionable and trendy...and put my cardigans to shame.  There's three particular girls who I think dress so super cute...and I make a point of making mental notes of what they wear and how they mix and match.

Well, yesterday, I was in the bathroom...and I could see from under the stall that someone was standing at the sink.  This someone had on black tights and some mustard colored peep toe pumps.  The shoes were super cute, but I totally thought pumps and tights were a no-no.  When I left the stall and went to the sink...I realized it was one of the girls that I think is particularly fashionable.  I was shocked!

I went back to my department and asked one of the girls whether wearing tights with peep toes was acceptable.  She said definitely not.  I thought I would look into this a little more.  I mean peep toe tights girl definitely seems like she would know about fashion do's and dont's...so maybe...just maybe she knows something my friend and I didn't.

So I researched the subject and found this article. Looks like I won't have to save my pair of peep-toe wedge heels for the spring!!!

No comments: