Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Oodles of Noodles

 My friend Shelley at work ordered several packages of noodles from groupon...and was nice enough to give a few of us girl a bag to try it out. Apparently these noodles have no calories, no carbs, no gluten and no fat. She's been wanting one of us to try them out and give her a review of how they taste. So, I decided to make them tonight.
 
 This is what the bag looks like..
 
The slogan on the back made me chuckle...
 
This is a blurry shot of what they look like before I added sauce, spice, meat, veggies, and eggs...so basically put...this is what they look like when they're truly fat free, carb free, calorie free state.
And this is what it looked like after I made a meal out of it.  I guess this proves I can make even the best of things fattening.
In short, my review of the noodles pre-good stuff is...they're completely tasteless.  it's like chewing water.  Ater the good stuff...it tastes like chinese lo mein....not too bad.

No comments: