Tuesday, November 06, 2012

S'more, Please!

In my house, smores are a much enjoyed treat...I used to just put a piece of hershey's and marshmallow on a graham cracker and nuke it in the microwave.  And yes, it was delicious and easy...

But then I discovered a new way to make smores...and I thought I'd share it with you because the result is even MORE delicious!

Line a cookie sheet with graham crackers...sprinkle mini marshmallows over it, and then sprinkle chocolate chips over them.  Put in oven under broiler...I would watch them because the marshmallows get toasty realllly fast.  Once the marshmallows are browned, pull cookie sheet out of the oven...and place graham crackers over the top and press down soo the ooze which will help the chocolate chips continue to melt.

Then enjoy!....my favorite thing to do is dunk them in milk!!

Oh, and by the way...I rocked the vote....did you?

No comments: