Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Happy birthday, Chocolate Chip!

Today is my little chocolate chip's birthday! She wants today to go unnoticed and treat it like an average Wednesday...but there's nothing average about today or Chocolate Chip! 

I remember the first day I met her... I was left thinking who is this larger than life ten year old?!? She was tiny (still is) but fierce! I liked her instantly and found her to be so entertaining!

Over a decade later and I still feel the same way about her! I call her glitter dust because she definitely adds some sparkle to my life! She makes me laugh, has the most entertaining stories, and inspires me to wear makeup!

Over the past few months I've gotten to know her even better! She's been nothing short of an angel to me...washing my hair when I couldn't, doing things around the house, and cheering me up when I needed it! She's been such a blessing in my life!

Happy birthday, chocolate chip!! I hope you never lose your sparkle!!



 




No comments: