Sunday, April 17, 2016

Pictures are worth a 1000 words...

The first week back home has gone by fast and has been super busy!  I've had a lot going on at Casa de Sue...lots of visitors and things to take care of.  I guess I should be grateful that my house waited to fall apart until I got home.  Friday I realized water was flowing from my hot water heater.  A big thanks to Chocolate Chip and Jeeves for helping me find someone to fix the situation and for spending the entire day with me until it got taken care of.  I have lots of pictures to post of the past week, so I'll let the pictures do the talking...(Well the pictures and my captions!)

The doc ordered me to do two-a-day walks...so me and Mousse have been trying to take advantage of the nice weather.  Yes, I have polka-dot Nikes...
Chocolate Chip's birthday dinner at Chae..I wasn't really that excited about Korean food, but it was amazeballs!  
Post birthday dinner selfie with Htown & Chocolate Chip!
Jeeves brought me all these goodies from his European vacation!  I collect snow globes, so he brought me back one from Paris, Amsterdam, and Istanbul!

I haven't been to any social events at home since I've been diagnosed, but I couldn't miss this beautiful girl's baby shower.  It was so nice to be able to see everyone!
After the baby shower this little bug, Princess Ava and her Mom, NC came to chill with me.  She let me french braid her hair!   
You know what this picture means??  It means someone is finally starting to work on the craft room.  



No comments: