Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I'm hungry....

So I've been experiencing a lot of pain lately...when I eat, after I eat, when I don't eat at all...overall I've been miserable. On a scale of 1-10 I'd rate my misery at a 9. Chemo and radiation were a walk in the park compared to this. 

So what is this? After today's scope The docs discovered this is an ulcer on my tumor....what I've assumed all along. It's very red and irritated. And pretty much there's nothing they can do to help make this situation any better until surgery. So that means I have 11 more days to suffer. 
Just.
Great.
To torture myself further I've been watching foodnetwork and staring at food pics on Pinterest. I thought I'd share some pics and torture you guys as well...

Pork carnitas...my favorite Mexican dish to make
Butter shrimp curry
Plain ol delicious fish curry
A burger that makes my mouth water
Apple dumplings!!!
Some amazing looking shrimp pasta
Peach raspberry lemonade!!...I'm definitely a southern girl!
Cinnamon roll pancakes
And now if you'll excuse me...I'm off to shed a tear or ten!! 



 


 


 


 
 
 
 

 

No comments: