Sunday, May 08, 2016

Mother's Day...

My mom isn't much of a blog reader, but it's Mother's Day, so what else would today's blog post be about??  I used to refer to my mom as the Maternal Unit in previous posts...but I recently came up with a new nickname...."sMother"...because my mom smothers me with love like gravy on a chicken fried steak, ya'll.  Now as an adult, there's been times that I haven't been so appreciative of this love and I even might have told her to cut the umbilical cord a few dozen times.  However, I know there's not a human alive that loves me as much as my mother does.  She's been through so much in her lifetime and has come through it with strength and resilience.  Most of my personality traits come from my dad...but when people tell me that I'm strong...I know that comes from my mom because she has never given up when most people would....and I know that she doesn't give up because of her love for her kids. Happy Mother's Day to my sMother!!...Who knows what bridge or underpass id be living beneath without her love and support!




No comments: