Thursday, May 26, 2016

The night before surgery...

It's the night before surgery and after spending all day at MDA today, I am certifiably beat! Tomorrow, I have to be up by 4:30 so I'm trying to blog as quickly as possible and drift off to dreamland!

I want to thank all of you in the blogosphere for your thoughts and prayers and kind words throughout the past six months. I know that the strength that I have managed to muster up these past few weeks were only because of the thousands of prayers on my behalf. I also want to thank my awesome and amazing friends and family for their help, love, support, visits etc etc. I know the battle isn't quite over yet but it feels like part one is over and before I move on to part two I want to thank you all for helping me get over such an overwhelming obstacle.

I feel ready for tomorrow and for the recovery process ahead. I know that God is with me and that all I need to do is take one day at a time and trust Him! I will blog just as soon as my little fingers are ready to type again! As always...keep me in your prayers! For now...I bid you adieu, Blogosphere!


No comments: