Monday, May 09, 2005

Geez, this stinks!...

I don't know if I've just become overly observant, or if there is truly a problem in the world today. I've noticed lately that everywhere I go, I see crap. I'm not sure if it's bird crap, dog crap, frog crap, squirrel crap, or other unknown creatures crap, but it's definitely crap. I went to the lake the other day, to the grassy part around the lighthouse and there was so much crap that you couldn't walk without carefully planning what step you should take next to thwart the enemy attack of the crap. Why are people so inconsiderate to walk their dogs around a high traffic area and then not have the common courtesy to bring a pooper scooper or something???

when I walk around the neighborhood, it's not so much a problem of dog crap. I guess dogs just crap on their own lawns, and I don't typically meander across other people's lawns. I think it's kind of rude to walk on grass. But, in the neighborhood I have to deal with bird crap. Now, typically bird crap only gets annoying when it's smeared on your windshield. But we have large geese in our neighborhood that drop a large load of CRAP on the sidewalks.

Seriously it's getting to a point where I'm thinking...WTF?!? Why is there crap everywhere I look/step??? This morning, I opened the garage, and as I was walking to my car, which is a mere 5 inches from my garage, I almost stepped on a huge frog turd. I got in my car and started to contemplate this situation on my drive to work. I've never noticed this much crap before. Is it just me? Does anyone else out there notice an increased amount of crap everywhere you look/step???

Maybe this is just a sign that I need to buy an Apple Ipod Shuffle, so I can concentrate on music at all times, which would perhaps make me too busy to notice such things. But, then I'd be oblivious to the crap...and might step into a problem!!

No comments: