Friday, May 06, 2005

It's a "Good Thing"...

Yesterday, I discovered something that will change the course of my life forever. Yes, folks...I discovered bloglines. What a wonderful invention! I never knew you could go to one website and access all your favorite blogs...or learn when all of your favorite bloggers have a new post. Indeed, as Martha would say..."it's a good thing." Thank you to Mr. Old Ooch for showing me that things like this existed...and thank you to Ms. Scorpsy for convincing me that even an idiot like me could figure it out.

In my best attempt at being a good citizen, I passed along the wealth of information that was given to me. I immediately contacted one Ms. Sunu K to tell her about bloglines. I knew that this would be an answer to her prayers. As fellow floblos, we all read each others "stuff" out of common floblo courtesy. I mean we are all of the same weird "kind"...however Sunu is the most dedicated floblo reader that I know. If given a quiz, about our floblos, I'm quite sure she would know every answer. In fact, that might make for an interesting conversation after church this Sunday. Anyhoo...I thought she deserved a way to minimize the time she wastes...err, I mean devotes to us. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaanndd she's a phd student isn't she? No wonder i lowe her so much =)

Anonymous said...

1) i love poo for introducing me to the wonderful world of bloglines. it hasnt even been 24 hours and it's already made my life so much easier.

2) i love poo again for introducing me to fotolog because it gives me something to read 50 billion times everyday - including in the GA office at school, where poo, suji, kris, scorps, niki, and anna's pages are listed as "favorites"

3) i lowe niki cuz she said she lowed me =D

kovoor36 said...

hey! how do you do that???i need a way to streamline!!:) and yes i ordered your book and loved it!!