Friday, August 31, 2007

The Great Pen Debate

T minus a couple of hours and Matt will be here! (I can't reveal the exact time cuz certain nosey people will show up at the airport in camoflauge with video cameras to try and capture public displays of affection.) ...SHERYL!
A completely unrelated topic...look at this face. Does she not make you want to smile? This Lola (Lauren)...CCL's lil' one. My dad's side of the family is having a family reunion this weekend at Sky Ranch near Tyler, Texas. I'm a bit bummed that I'll be missing out on the festivities...but I am happy that I still get a chance to see everyone in just 2 short weeks!
Ok, I need some opinions. The BF and I are in the middle of the great Pen Debate. I'm not doing the traditional "guest book"...so, I thought I shouldn't have the traditional white pen either. Instead I made a flower pen...Sonia doesn't like the ribbon. And apparently, for a brief forgot that this is OUR wedding...as in mine, Matt's and Sonia's...so I shoulda consulted her b4 hot gluing! =) Anyway, she says a sheer tulle-ish ribbon is more classy and pretty. I think classy and pretty doesn't go with anything else in this wedding...which i describe as crafty and cute. So you guys tell me...should I ixnay on the polkadotsay? (I hope you say you love it cuz I loveeeeeeeeee my polka dots!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

pink tulle ribbon over the yellow polka dot ribbon!!! please people...agree with me!

kovoor36 said...

hehehe, but the polka dots go with her general theme right??? i am thinking this has more place in the wedding, but i think i need the guestbook picture too. woooohooooo to your reunion tonite!! very happy for you:)

Anonymous said...

i think i like how i see it on the pic, cause it fits sue...sorry son.. :/
the tulle maybe 'classier', but you know that ain't sue.. ;)
ahhh, trickeyee...

Anonymous said...

i have to agree with the bf. sorry sue!

cookiemonsta said...

hmm i do like sonia's idea, but.. sue's all about polka dots, and this is her creation. leave it be! :)

Scorps1027 said...

i'm sorry sonia, but i think the polka dots are just so suevee and goes with her wedding theme!