Monday, October 01, 2007

I love Bed Bath...

So, I returned a few doubles this weekend, and was delighted when "cash back" was a return option. I gleefully accepted and tucked away the benjamins for our weekend travels!! The one thing I did splurge on was a fondue pot. We made smores fondue last night...My sweet tooth was satiated after about 4 dips, but Matt is a chocolate fiend so he enjoyed it immensely. I can't wait to melt some cheeeeeeese...glorious cheese!!

My lease is up on November 1st...which gives me approximately a month to figure what I'm going to do...my apartment was roomy when it was just me and Mousse, but now that there's 3...AND wedding gifts, we have absolutely no room!! I'm not ready to purchase...yet, I don't feel really great about wasting rent on a lease either. So...the lingering question in the Thomas household is.........WHERE DO WE GO NEXT?

Mousse was infested with fleas when I brought her back from the kennel last week. She itched and licked herself raw and formed a hotspot on her rear. I freaked when I saw the fresh blood...and immediately took her to the vet. Apparently fleas are quite simple to treat...it just takes a $4 pill...and ten minutes later, they literally jump off the animal and die. Then a few squeezes of frontline prevents any buggers from bugging her for the next few months. I'm glad Moussolini is going to survive because she's actually turning into a dog that I love now. Since the arrival of her father, she's been a lot happier and a lot less honory. I think she enjoys having him with her for most of the day. Usually she just lays somewhere near our feet and just looks happy being around us. I find myself patting her on the head and saying "I love you, Moussey" quite often now. She's still stubborn and bratty at times...but she's definitely better than she was before!!

Before I forget...Happy Birthdays to......Miss Sunu K, Miss Sheba, and Miss Rashetta...May your day be joyous and your year be blessed!
And that's the news for this Monday...stay tuned tomorrow.

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

i love fondue!! yummy yummy!! im glad to hear moussey is settling into her new surroundings well! andgood luck with the the decision on where to live!