Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Farmer's Market with Friends....

Matty got a new fancy, schmancy camera a few weeks ago and had been itching to get out there and practice before Maddison's born. So, I suggested we go somewhere on Saturday to take pictures. I've been wanting to work on my camera skills too! So, Matty and BF took me to Winter Park, Florida, where they have a Farmer's Market every Saturday. Matty and I had lots of subjects to take pictures of!
A thorn among the roses...Ha! I kid. His pictures turned out a lot better than mine...I say it's his camera...he says it's his talent.BF was such a good sport. She walked around in the heat just so we could pretend to be photographers for the day!

This is Yeager. He was looking for a tree to rest under for shade...but found the next best thing!

Dog days of summer in Sunny, Florida...

I wish had bought these cherries instead of just taking their picture!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very creative guys!!! :) I'm happy you are posting more often.

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful pics! Which camera does Matty use?

Anonymous said...

Susan,

Your pics are not too shabby. You are a worthy opponent.

kovoor36 said...

nice pix!!