Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Pictures Galore...

I just finished watching a very disturbing episode of the Bachelorette. You know, the episode where she doesn't pick the person I wanted her to!!!!!! I don't know why in the world I waste my time watching this show and getting all emotionally invested in their decisions. This is the last time...I swear!!!
Anyhoo...afterwards I decided it was high time to post a few pictures that I've taken over the past few weeks.
July 4th...Matt and I went to watch fireworks with my sister and fam. We sat outside Universal Studios. It took a while for them to start crackin' but when they did...it was pretty spectacular. Here's a few of my favorite shot...excuse the telephone wire. =/
The grand finale....
A random picture of the most beautiful little girl I know....
A picture from my mom and bro's visit. My mom floatin' around in the pool. Yes, in her pants. I tried to give her shorts, but she refused. =/
My brother floatin around in the pool. I could sit and watch this guy in the pool for hours. It might not look so comical right now. But at the time...it was crackin me up that he was in a floaty...yet acting like a seasoned olympic swimmer.
The Floridians with my mom...
I saw this picture on Facebook the other day...and I just had to share it! Baby Neela is getting cuter by the day...and I hate that I'm not there to kiss her squishy little cheeks. (Jess, I miss you guys!)
Now it's time to do a baby update...the cousins got together this weekend and CCL sent me a few pics of all the babies! They're all so precious and getting too big too fast!
Maddy...cute as ever!
Sweetness...Maddy and Lola (Lauren)
Ethan...ever the little model and JP (Joshua)...reminds me of how Mikey used to look up to Bobby! Ha!!! I love JP's face in this one!
All the lil girls...Lola, Princess Leah, and Maddy
All the lil' munchkins. Looks like I definitely missed out!
Speaking of cute babies! Check out the newest cutie on the blog scene!

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

yay for pix! all of them are great! i think your mom in the pool in pants is my fave:)

cookiemonsta said...

i was sooo angry after watching that stupid episode also. i wanted to call you rt away, then i figured you might not see it until the wknd. anyways.. i felt SO BAD for Jason. he was my fave from the get go. *sigh* pics of the kids are adorable.