Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pick-chas...

Matty and I have decided to keep working on our photography interest. We thought we'd make each week a particular theme and take pictures accordingly. This week's theme is "why so blue?" I'm not quite sure what this means, or how I'm going to take pictures to go with the theme...but it should be fun trying to figure it out. This weekend, we had another photography expedition. This shot was my absolute favorite! It wasn't posed at all. I just happened to see my BF...the good sport that she is...sitting on a bench, 9 months pregnant...trying to find a little reprieve from the Florida sun. Isn't she cute? Maddison will be here in just 3 short weeks!Ever the competitor...Matty is always looking for a way to get a better shot than me. Infact, I usually have to go through this schpeel while we're driving.
M: "Susan, you have to admit...I'm a better photographer than you."
S: (in order to shut him up) "Yes, you absolutely are...Your shots and your camera is much better than mine."
Although I tell him that each time...I take a shot like the one below...and post it...knowing full well that it totally blows his shots away. ;)
This was just an interesting shot to me...it was the ceiling of a pagoda that was in downtown Orlando...in the Lake Eola area. One things for sure...These photography expeditions are exposing me to lots of Orlando!
Sometimes you can find something interesting in something simple...like a piece of wood!





2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

very nice pix, sway!! i liked all of them!!

Anonymous said...

very impressive suevee!