Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I'm a cheata..cheata..cheata!

For the first time in 5 months I decided to cheat. Sonia and I were out enjoying sunny, Florida today, and I suggested we stop in for a sweet treat. Since neither of us know O-town well, we asked my sister for the location for the nearest Coldstone Creamery. I couldn't wait to partake in the sinful goodness of a Birthday Cake Remix-Like it sized-in a waffle cone. There's absolutely nothing as good as that Cake batter ice cream. I swore to myself that I would eat the sin and not even feel an ounce of guilt for it. After all, it was my first REAL cheat...and I AM on vacation, afterall.

I got to the counter...hardly able to contain the smile on my face...and I ordered the birthday cake remix...only to hear the lady say. "I'm sorry...that's a flavor they're working on improving, so it's not available." What? WHATTTTTTTTTT? How can you possibly improve the BEST EVER ice cream?!?! My heart sunk to my toes. I wanted to cry. I made Sonia drive all the way there for nothing!!!

Instead, I ordered sinless sweet cream. It's low fat icecream. That was a completely ridiculous move on my part, considering the fact that I mixed full fat brownies, fudge, and caramel in with it!! It was aight...but it was no birthday cake remix, and obviously, I'm still a bit sad and bitter about it. Even more sad is the fact is that it's Wednesday and I only have 3 more days left of vacation. Yep, I'm one of those anal people that don't fully enjoy vacation because I'm too busy dreading the end of it. Strange, I know....Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go bug my nephew till he agrees to play dominoes with me. =)

3 comments:

suitablegirl said...

cake batter is not available at CC b/c it sickened some people...they've recalled it. i'm glad you didn't have any.

see? there's always a good reason for everything. ;)

Anonymous said...

that cheata cheata cheata title sounds like its from kuch kuch. i'mm not sure if you saw that movie:) and once again, yes i'm a FOB`

Sue V. said...

it totally is from that movie. i hate hindi movies, but i love that one!