Monday, July 11, 2005

Vacation time is here!!!...

Well bloggers, I'm writing you from sunny, Orlando, Florida. And, I must say that I'm thrilled that it's sunny considering the recent storms caused by Dennis the Menace. Hopefully the weather maintains for the rest of the week. I was a bit saddened when I heard about the hurricane because the weather in OKC was absolutely beautiful.

Anyhoo, my sister is currently breathing down my neck because she insisting that she needs to check her email. However, I decided I'm going to take my sweet time in order to teach my sister that "patience is key." (It's a bit hard to write and listen to her babble at the same time. She doesn't realize the babbling will only prolong my blogging) She is a very habitual person and while I am here, I will be taking it upon myself to break her out of a few habits. One of these would be that there is assigned seating in this home. When watching tv, she has a spot, my bro in law has a spot, and my nephew has a spot. I have officially taken over her "spot" in a matter of 24 hours. I'm merely trying to show her that TV can be watched from any spot, and the world will still oribit on it's regular axis. Another habit I will be working on is the fact that she asks my nephew if he washed his hands before EVERY single meal. Now, this is a hard one. But, for the sake of my nephew's sanity and mine...I'll see if there is some way we can beat her to the punch so she won't ask.

I'll probably break for a week, but needless to say...when I go, she will be back to her usual habits and when I come back again...I'll have to work hard once again to restore normalcy to this home. But, at least for one week...I can break her out of her strange patterns.

CCL, if you are reading this...and so much as chuckle...you shouldn't. Why? Because you are just as strange as my sister...if not more so. But, to write about your weirdness would take more than a blog....it'd take a book. But I'll work on that another time...

Good day folks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun in sunny FL!!

Anonymous said...

have fun in floreeda slim :) we'll be missin ya on the flog/blog....but i know you'll have a lot to share with us :) cant wait either!!!! love ya!=)

Anonymous said...

awww i miss u already paloo =( but have fun times, great oldies in orlando =D can't wait to see all the pictures =D

Anonymous said...

I told you to quit calling me cute.
you have some nerve calling ME weird! If only I could share the truth about you with your flaboggers....
buwahahhahahahahahah!