Thursday, July 28, 2005

Turkey on white, light mayo, hold the tomatoes...with a side of luv!

I went to Subway for lunch since it's right next to work. It's Indian-owned, like a lot of Subways here in OKC. They have non-Indians working there, but the same Indian girl is there every time I go. Today the owner was there also. He's rather young and in his 20's...much like her.

To say she was macking on him is an understatement. Of course, they were speakin in Hindi, so I didn't understand a word they were saying but she was so dern obvious. I mean she had that uncontrollable, giggly laugh....that smirky "i'm so in love with him but he doesn't know it" smile...and that high-pitched shrill in her voice. I was so embarrassed for the chick I couldn't look at her...which made it difficult to order my sandwich since i was lookin down at my toes. =/

He, of course, was oblivious to the fact that she was mackin. He just laughed at her nonsense like an oaf. I rolled my eyes. Personally, I'm not so sure what she sees in him. He's not THAT cute...although he thinks he is...and he's annoying. At least, I was annoyed when he kept calling me "madam." "hi madam. what kind of sandwich madam? that's 4.68, madam. thank you, madam." Seriously...drove me nuts. What are you, my British butler?

ok, so maybe...just maybe I'm jealous...cuz i don't know how to mack nor do i have anyone to mack on. i guess i could practice on the chubby hispanic guy that works down in the mailroom. but our relationship thus far has consisted of insulting each other relentlessly. So, suddenly macking might throw him off kilter...and he might go postal!! I wouldn't want to take the blame for that one!

Anyhoo...maybe i just notice this love schmove stuff because love is in the air...and as usual, i'm breathing in from alternate air source.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Sue, you sure do brighten my day :-)

happy roy said...

i agree w/ lisa, you're always a sunny spot in my sometimes dismal days. =)

btw sue, i have 3 blogs: my xanga (jtmoney1121) which is full of random ramblings, my individual blogspot (expositionbyjt) that's rarely updated with my attempts at creativity and my group blog (gettingtomaybe) which is really fun to contribute to and definitely what i update the most.

thanks for visiting! i'm so excited that i've brought you and oodles to the fold. =)

Anonymous said...

im breathin the same air you are sue =/ not a wurth at all. maybe u can call me and mack on me and vice versa so at least we're gettin it from somewhere ;)