Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I've been getting quite a few complaints about not updating my blog. I don't know what it is about this time of year that pushes me into slow-mo. I have no energy to do much of anything...not even write. I know it's supposed to be the season of good cheer, love, joy, peace and all that jazz...but I typically get into a royal state of funk. There's something depressing about reflecting on the past 365 days of your life and realizing that once again...your goals, dreams, and aspirations for the coming year...are exactly the same as the goals, dreams, and aspirations you had the year before...and the year before that...and the year before that...and the one before that!!!! =/

Anyway, I will end this blog with some positivity....a glimmer of hope and joy.

The top ten things I love about the Christmas season....

I love that everyone bakes on the weekends. So on Mondays people bring cookies and fudge to work so everyone can have a taste test.
I love that it's the only time of year when I can find eggnog!
I love that everyone's in a rush and the streets and stores are busy, so even if you live in a slow paced town it feels like life in the big city.
I love to see all the unique and creative decorations people come up with
I love that I have an excuse to buy ribbon and lots of it.
I love Christmas music
I love that summer clothes are on sale for under 6$

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u accomplished something that was hard for you to do...u set ur mind to it and did it! u lost maaad weight and ur lookin hott! heeeeey! :)do the catwalk! ;)

Anonymous said...

i know! i was about to say the same thing, sheryl!! sue that was a big goal that you set for yourself and thanks to you, you have now made MY life a complete nightmare ;) cause i'll never hear the end of it from my mom, "Sue looks sooooo goood!!!" :)

hehe jk! I'm soo proud of you and you should be toO!!! :)

kovoor36 said...

i missed your blogs too! and liek the other girls said, your weight loss this year is amazing! you totally set your mind to it and did it!! holidays can bring everyone down sometimes, but just be tahnkful for everythign you have and for the great sweets that the holidays bring:) (that is what i do!)

Anonymous said...

am i the only one who dislike the taste of eggnog?

Anonymous said...

seriously sue, i feel like u accomplished goals:) you're a hottie....i told you that i need you for some motivation over here in chitown;)