Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Sue's Favorites...

Since the year is rapidly coming to a close I thought I'd do a "Sue's Favorites" blog (in my attempt to be like the queen of TV, Oprah Winfrey) Unfortunately, I'm not rich enough to send you guys a sample of everything listed here. But, I was kind enough to post pics of each thing. Be ever-so-grateful! With that being said...My favorites:


My favorite song of 05 is "Collide" by Howie Day. I had the opportunity to see this in concert, but alas, no one to go with. Such tragedy!


I only read two whole books this year. I know...it's a shame! Since it took me approximately 20 minutes to remember what the heck the other book even was, I decided "In Her Shoes" definitely got the award for my favorite book of 2005. I read this thing while driving, walking, etc..etc...i couldn't put it down!


My favorite movie at the box office. I watched it on Monday, and I thought it was T-riffic. Beautiful imagery...something you don't see often in a movie.


Favorite movie that I rented in 05. "Crash" is definitely one of the best movies I've ever seen. It really showed how no matter how much we try to say we're different...the human nature within us is all the same.


favorite flog meetup of 05! how cool to see almost all of us in one spot for one picture.


my favorite and most funny moment of 2005...no explanations needed. =)


my favorite spot visited in 2005. dip cafe in nyc...awesome fondue lounge with THE best key lime martinis!


my favorite purchase of 2005...Mousse


My favorite picture...taken in Nassau, Bahamas.




Favorite additions to the family...Neesha and Bobby got married in February. Neesha's been a blessing to the family...especially to me because her niceness rubs off on CCL occasionally. Lauren and Joshua are just a few months (April and June) apart...I hope they're this close when they grow...



Favorite additions to the circle of friends. I don't know how Ashley and Sheryl landed Jessy and Sujith, but I'm glad they did. They're both awesome, and I can't wait to spend more time with them in 06. (Especially Sujith...Sheryl, feel free to stay home. ;)

And there you have it, folks...the best of 05!

3 comments:

cookiemonsta said...

That was really nice :) Now you make me want to do something like that! I wish I was there for the flog meet up. How long do I have to wait until I get to take a pic w/ u :)

Anonymous said...

i loved that lookback, sue! and my favorite song of 05 was indeed Collide too :)

kovoor36 said...

i liked your look back too! im reading memoirs of a geisha now, i waned to read before the movie and now i think i will read in her shoes! i love getting reading suggestions! have a wonderful new years suevee!!:)