Friday, December 09, 2005

TGIF, people. The morning was flying by, but the afternoon is crawling by at a snail's pace. My head is throbbing to the beat of this song..."i don't want to work...i just wanna beat on a drum all day." have you heard that song? the radio station plays it on Friday, and it sticks in my head all day. =/ i've been off on track on my daily/weekly rituals lately. no words of the day...no Friday shout outs. i guess i was getting a bit bored with things. so to spice things up, i decided fridays would be a foreign word of the day. that being said...

Today's foreign word is:
Hausfrau -german- means housewife

Now for my shoutouts:

To Snackaway snacks...As a kid, i loved oatmeal cookies with the creme centers. I haven't had one in a longggggggg time. But thanks to Snackaway, which makes creme centers out of yogurt, I get to eat oatmeal creme cookies for merely 110 calories!!

To Bubba's Barbecue...it was my free lunch today. It's the best barbecue on this side of the mississippi.

To Scott Meacham, for issuing refund checks in Oklahoma. an extra 45$ never hurt anyone!

To Walmart, for carrying jewelry making supplies!!

To the BC...thanks to him, I have some free tickets to the Nutcracker again this year!

To my dog Mousse for learning to stay off the good carpet and for not having any accidents yesterday!

To the Illustrious Finuji for puppy sitting for me tonight!!

have a wonderful weekend, people...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, madd propz to Scott Meacham! I got my $45 today =D woooo hoooo =)

kovoor36 said...

what is this 45 dollar refund business??? and i hope i can find those oatmeal creme pie things!! they were my absolute fave as a kid!!! well and now too:P

happy roy said...

what are these snacks of which you speak? and like nina said, do tell about this refund!