Friday, December 16, 2005

To Cut or Not to Cut? That is the question...

I'm having hair issues again. I'm bored with my current do, and I'd like to find something new. (I didn't mean to rhyme) My hair is currently not short and not long. So my question is...should I grow it out or cut it short? To help me answer this question, I consulted my old pictures. I decided that either way I go, I'm screwed...so I might as well look into a weave. =/

In other news, it's Friday! Can I getta Ha-le-lu-jah? I'm going to spend the weekend shopping and wrapping and partying...as much I know how to party anyway. Since it's Friday, you know what that means...it's time for my shout outz!

First shout out for this funky, fresh Friday goes out to my pupster, Mousse. She made me so proud today! She hardly touched her breakfast this morning so I was a bit perplexed. Apparently she had an upset stomach. She ran to the back door and whined!! When I opened the door, she ran out and did her business! She's learning!!!!

To my forever friend Sherry P. When I asked her how her family spends Christmas, she shared her very special tradition with me. She buys a birthday cake that says "happy birthday jesus." On Christmas morning, the babies sing Happy birthday, eat the cake for breakfast, and open their one present each from mom and dad. Santa means nothing to them!

To Sherika Jenkins James Jacob who texted me saying she made a $100 on a grant. I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds good! Congrats!!

To poor DM who is sicky sick because he's been traveling non-stop since November. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Fudge is on the way to cure ALL your ailments.

To me...for coming up with the freakin cutest Christmas Card for Christmas 05. ;)

To the Illustrious Finuji for clueing me in to the conspiracy of the "others" who are plotting to take over OKC. I will NOT be one among you! Hell no...I won't go!

To next week and all the Christmas presents that should come rolling in from the Execs!

Have a fabulous weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

who are these "others" and why haven't i been forewarned??

Scorps1027 said...

ooh xmas bonus time!!! this is the only time of year i miss working:( the GIFTS! the gifts! and hte corporate ones are the best. we always used to send brownie baskets to our clients at my old job, and i have sent many a basket to myself and gorged on the "gifts". lol.
i think you should grow out your hair cuz i've seen it short and i'm wondering how it would look long. DO IT!!!
i got a lil too scissor happy with my bangs and i know have elf bangs. i'll have to post pics from my nite out and you'll see!

cookiemonsta said...

grow it out sue.. i know this medium stage is very hard to deal w/. I hate it as well.
u made christmas cards? i loveee creative people =)

kovoor36 said...

can you flog the xmas cards?? i want ot see!! and id recommend the growing out, because if you go shorter now, you will be in this same dilemma a few months from now. wait and see then chop:)

Anonymous said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!