Monday, October 29, 2007

Back to Creativity

I spent Saturday with my neighbor, a few tubes of paint, and 3 canvases. We are on a mission to get our creative juices flowing, so we decided to take on a new project: completing 3 paintings for the new townhouse. Below is the result of our mission:
Sunday was Valerie's birthday...when I called her to see how she was spending her day, she said that her, Billy, and Landon were on their way home to do a family tradition...carve pumpkin. So, I decided to make it a Thomas tradition as well. Matt and I carved a pumpkin for the first time ever! And we baked the seeds and all...Meet our pumpkin...Harvey!
Meanwhile...our dog, Moussolini was being as cute as ever. I put a little Halloween handkerchief around her neck....and look what she did during family prayer!!...
such a good little pentecostal puppy!

Bonding with her father afterwards...

So this is what happens when you invite guys over for dinner...pictures of Shines and D from last weekend. I'm sure I'll be spending a lot more evenings like this since I'm moving into Shines's neighborhood. Let the good times begin. =/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the 2nd painting on the 1st picture. You guys did a really good job. I think Mousse loves his Dad better than Mom (j/k).

Sue V. said...

nah, her dad just doesn't ever take pictures of me with her!! and the 2nd one is my favorite too!

kovoor36 said...

good times!! i like that one and the black and blue one... i think the b&b is my fave:)

Anonymous said...

pentecostal puppy LOL =) that's too funny...

the paintings turned out great! i always act like i'm about to do something creative...and then i stop. and that's the end of that.