Friday, October 05, 2007

San Antonio bound with Matt & Gina

So, my double cousin and namesake, SueTee has planned a fun-filled weekend for us in San Anton...She called me last night to go over the agenda. The conversation went a lil' somethin' like this...

ST: so, i figured we could do the riverwalk stuff one day and go to the lake the other day and either canoe or jet ski

SV: Canoe? After my Florida experience with canoes, I'm not a big fan

ST: But this lake doesn't have gators in it

SV: But, it has water in it right? and i could tip...and DROWN

ST: But you have a life jacket.

SV: I'll stay on shore with the baby

ST: But he loves to go canoeing.

JP: (in the background) canoeeeeeeeeeeeee canoeeeeeeeeeeeeee canoeeeeeeeeeee

SV: Damn.

ST: What about jetskis then?

SV: Grr...ask Mikey about our past experience on jet skis. Every time I'm in a body of water I'm screaming my head off and causing discomfort to both man and fish in a five mile radius. How about Sea World?

ST: How about Fiesta Texas?

SV: But that's all scarey rides!

ST: So what you're saying is you want to do things that 5 year-olds and below want to do.

SV: Basically.

Once a coward...always a coward!! Tune in next week for pictures!!! Have a fabulous weekend...and for all you bank employees...like me...enjoy celebrating good ol' Chris Columbus on your 3 day weekend!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you...3 day wknd.! We are open on Monday! Hope ya'll have fun while I'm at work. Love ya.

kovoor36 said...

have a great long weekend!! i wish i was off monday!!!

Ji-Ji... said...

Yay for fun-filled trips... i'm like u, i can't do rides and i can't do water sports. except i recently went river rafting but a Level 1 which was enough for me :) Looking forward to ur stories of adventure!