Wednesday, October 03, 2007

It's Official....I'm boring.

*yawn*...I've become one of those boring people who avoids blogging because I have nothing blogworthy going on right now. But, I promised myself that I would blog come rain or shine...through good times and in bad...till death do sueveeblog and I part. So, I'm going to just have to push forward and blog on!!

Those of you who know me, know that I have a terrible sense of direction. I was once 20 minutes late to work because I got lost in my own neighborhood. So, I thought that investing in a GPS was a pretty good idea. Little did I know that the new GPS would become Matt's favorite time-suck and best friend. I hardly see him anymore because he's spending time with that whore, Gina (that's what we named the GPS...after my new favorite catch phrase..."Damn, Gina.")

What ever happened to double twin beds? I think we should bring back the tradion of the early years when husbands and wives slept in twin beds. This sleeping in one bed thing leads to sleepless nights...especially when one person is cold natured and the other is hot natured...and one person is a snuggler and the other craves SPACE...or when 2 people snore and you wake up because there's a snore symphony going on in your bed...or when one person's breath from their nostrils is like steam!! I mean, I'm certainly not complaining or anything...I'm just saying...I think it's time to start an advocacy group to bring back twin beds. Any of you interested in membership?

5 comments:

Scorps1027 said...

suevee, i don't think there were actually couples sleeping in twin beds. in the 50's the censors were strict and you couldnt' show a couple, even if they were married in bed, so they devised the marital twin bed system. dont'you love the useless trivia i know.

getting adjusted to sleeping in one bed does take time esp. if you are on different climates and space relations. i find now though that i hate sleeping alone when saji is away on business.

i hope gina dones't get a smackdown from you!

kovoor36 said...

hahaha, yeah twin beds are not the answer, separate rooms are!! just kidding!! it is a major adjustment, but im wiht sibil, on the occasions we are not together at nite, i cant sleep at all. i was ready to kill him over the snoring from time to time, now its my lullaby... go figure!

Anonymous said...

Twin beds are meant only for the elderly, FRIGIDS and Virgin Marys :)

Twin beds were the norm in medieval times and are more recently found in some exclusive 5 Star hotels that want to preach you the virtues of their supposed morality while robbing you of hundreds of bucks on room charges.

Which makes me wonder whether you really love your husband, assuming that he is the snuggler???

No wonder he loves Gina the whore!!! HAHAHA

Sue V. said...

nice try, matt...you are the only one i know who uses the word FRIGID all the time!!! Don't you worry, snuggle bug...i do love you.

ok, the rest of you can gag now! ;)

Anonymous said...

GAAAG!!! but at the same time...awwww! :) thanks for the fondue and panini last night sue...was deleeecious!