Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Definition of Insanity...

My friend Billz celebrated his 33rd birthday yesterday. It's hard to believe he is 33...3, maybe...but 33, no way!! He was nice enough to invite me and Matt to his family's birthday celebration at his parents' home. The following pictures reflect his true madness...Billy and his Mommy. How she's put up with this boy for 33 years, I'll never know.
I wanted to take a decent picture of the two of us...but, Billy is incapable of decency.
After dinner, Billy's bro put in some old videos of all of us when we were kids...way back when in 1984. I can't believe I've been friends with this kid since then...As nuts as he often is, I wouldn't trade him in for anything!




3 comments:

Scorps1027 said...

wow, billy is looking fly lately! i love the makeover! happy 33rd bday, billy! sue, that pic of you and him is a very good one...you both look your best!

kovoor36 said...

happy bday billz!!:)

Anonymous said...

Oh deezam, that billz is so feeeyine!!!!Ya hurd? Thaz wat i'm talkin' bout y'all!!! He need to step up wit dat chocalatey goodness, and handel sum bizness...wurd.